Spinning Fox is a global agency that leverages design thinking and technology to solve core business challenges. Made up of world-class designers and developers, we ask a lot of questions, we knock down silos, we challenge the norm! Instilled from our founders, James Lyne and Tim Aikin, the entrepreneurial drive, the passion to stay curious, and solve tough problems is in our DNA. We believe in order to fully identify our clients' core challenges, you need to go deep.
As a Senior Project Manager at Spinning Fox, you will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. Collaborate with diverse teams on numerous projects and help solve client problems across multiple industries. You will need to love solving problems, have good technical knowledge, be commercially savvy and lead successful collaboration between design and engineering teams as we look to execute high standards of delivery on time and budget. Spinning Fox has an entrepreneurial mentality and culture, giving you the chance to really challenge and own what you do. This is your opportunity to make a difference and see the solutions that you help deliver be viewed by millions around the globe.
- You will be responsible for scoping and estimation with your project teams. You will ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated against and there is an outstanding level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- You will lead the delivery of product solutions for our clients and you must be able to hold your own in a technical environment.
- Manage a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an excellent quality level and continue to produce work that is effective.
- Showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve as Spinning Fox develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- In support of the Managing Director, you will assess all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and help suggest the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- Help lead and manage the operational infrastructure for your project portfolio, while demonstrating control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking.
- Effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- You will be a trusted and respected partner to our clients.
- You'll need to demonstrate leadership and an entrepreneurial approach that develops new client opportunities and exhibits a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making.
- Work with the wider delivery team to continue to evolve and challenge our processes to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
- Examples of end to end digital product delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to hold your own when in technical conversations with the team and clients.
- 6 years+ experience working within a digital agency or digital product development role.
- A track record of problem-solving and a can-do solution attitude.
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Experience of managing a project portfolio above £500k+.
- Management of multidisciplinary teams: UX, Design and Technology.
- Willingness to learn about digital Products and Services and become a multi-faceted delivery all star.
- Passion for cutting edge technology and innovation.
- Push boundaries - Challenge everything in pursuit of delivering game changing solutions.
- Failing is not failure - Not afraid to take risks. Failures are the stepping stones for success.
- Make things - Own your craft. The best way to find a solution is to get on and make it, test it, iterate and learn.
- Be an entrepreneur - Find motivation in your own work and the passion to deliver great solutions.
- Be human - Be yourself, speak your mind and respect others. No room for egos.
Level and salary
- Salary is £50K but also dependent on experience.
- New equipment (latest and greatest).
- £1000+ yearly training budget.
- An amazing office nestled in the Cotswolds (for when in-person meetings are a thing again), although note this role is primarily remote based.
- Pension and health insurance provided by Vitality.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays each year.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Spinning Fox does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Spinning Fox will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Spinning Fox.
Back to team page